Create HTML Document From HTML Code

Certified Lead Developer

1. I am creating a notice generator framework. For that, I have NoticeType table and in that table, I have NoticeTemplate column where I save the HTML code of the notice template.
2. So When my process model runs it gets the template from the NoticeType table. Now I am seeking help for below question

Q1. Is there any ways I can generate an HTML document from the HTML code which I have in process variable

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to David J (NTT DATA)

I am trying to capture email responses and want to store it as a document. I have configured the Receive Message Event that triggers whenever somebody responds to the email. Next, I am getting the entire html format of the email using msg!properties.Bodies[2] and stored it in a process variable. I wanted to generate a html document from this process variable, so I am using the generate HTML from Template smart service and passing a template which only has one line ###data###, and I have passed the process variable that has the html code to this template. Now I am getting " Template document is not accessible" error. 

Children