I am using FitNesse (latest vserion FITNESSE_FOR_APPIAN_VERSION=v1.3.1), I am facing the problem with Dropdown field population.

It was working fine until 2 weeks back, However Now all my scripts are failing. It looks at every possible option and checks if that option matches the string passed as the choice value. In my case, it continuously scrolls through every possible choice and does not select any of them.

I have tried all the possible options like :
1. | populate | FIELD_TYPE | field | [FIELD_INDEX] | with | VALUE(S) | (It only works for TEXT, PARAGRAPH, and FILE_UPLOAD)
2. | populate field | FIELD_LABEL or [INDEX] or FIELD_LABEL[INDEX] | with value | VALUE |
3. |populate field |  FIELD_LABEL or [INDEX] or FIELD_LABEL[INDEX]| in section | SECTION_NAME | with | VALUE(S) |
4. |populate field | FIELD_NAME or INDEX | with value | INDEX|

Nothing is working for me.

Can someone please provide help?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Mohits977,

I have tried using the index value and it seems to work for me. Here is an example of a drop down drop down value I have populated:

|populate field |Application Point of Contact |with value | [7] |

Instead of "Application Point of Contact," enter the Field Label name of your drop down menu. Replace "7" with whichever index number corresponds to your drop down menu selection. Let me know if this works for you.
  • Mohits977,

I have tried using the index value and it seems to work for me. Here is an example of a drop down drop down value I have populated:

|populate field |Application Point of Contact |with value | [7] |

Instead of "Application Point of Contact," enter the Field Label name of your drop down menu. Replace "7" with whichever index number corresponds to your drop down menu selection. Let me know if this works for you.
Children
No Data