Using Custom Filter in Record such as filtering on the basis of "Start Date" and "End Date"??

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement to make a custom filter which will take an input as "Start Date" & "End Date" and based upon the values the records list will be filtered. Can we do this in Appian? If yes, then please let me know.

Thanks In Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you need to add a date field as filter in records page, I don't think Appian still supports it. You can think about adding a range list like {"Within a week","Within a month","Within a year", "Older than a year"}. Or you can train user to input the range in search text field and code accordingly to filter the returned list parsing the search text field value in associated expression rule.
  • If you need to add a date field as filter in records page, I don't think Appian still supports it. You can think about adding a range list like {"Within a week","Within a month","Within a year", "Older than a year"}. Or you can train user to input the range in search text field and code accordingly to filter the returned list parsing the search text field value in associated expression rule.
Children
No Data