Appian Health Check Error

Hi , 

I am trying to run Appian health check using Appian Health Check Application to do this I have followed below steps

1.deployed the latest plugin 2.imported health check application 3. configured Secure Credential Store

When I am trying to run start Appian health check action, its giving data collection results properly but after submitting data collection getting below error  

sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target, Details:

Could you please help me on this issue

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi nagashankar,

The problem is with your corporate network team or firewall system. As we know, after data collection operation, we have to make couple of requests to forum URL for creating and generating the reports. This can be done either cURL post or by running the health check plugin application action. To do this you should go beyond your corporate firewall and place a request in forum site. So, please check with your network to team.

I have seen this issue before when we setup a VPN connection between our infra with Appian cloud and it was resolved later with the help of network team.

Wish you find the fix soon. :)
  • Hi nagashankar,

The problem is with your corporate network team or firewall system. As we know, after data collection operation, we have to make couple of requests to forum URL for creating and generating the reports. This can be done either cURL post or by running the health check plugin application action. To do this you should go beyond your corporate firewall and place a request in forum site. So, please check with your network to team.

I have seen this issue before when we setup a VPN connection between our infra with Appian cloud and it was resolved later with the help of network team.

Wish you find the fix soon. :)
Children
No Data