Blueprism+Appian demo environment

Hi all,

I need to create a environment for working on appian with blueprism. How can i create one? Since i checked i got following things

1. As of now i can get the blueprism component from the Appian's component page to install it as smart service in Appian.

2. I checked on blueprism website , they dont give trial  version of blueprism. 

Is there any chance Appian will provides blueprism with Appian in future. 

Regards,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can discuss the Appian RPA with Blue Prism demonstration needs directly with your Appian Partner manager to see if there is anything we can do to assist.

Currently free trials are only available for Appian.

Appian RPA with Blue Prism is an additional license cost to Appian customers and is/will not be bundled with the base Appian product. Appian though does directly sell Appian RPA with Blue Prism and can provide a single place for contracting Blue Prism with Appian as well as support.
  • You can discuss the Appian RPA with Blue Prism demonstration needs directly with your Appian Partner manager to see if there is anything we can do to assist.

Currently free trials are only available for Appian.

Appian RPA with Blue Prism is an additional license cost to Appian customers and is/will not be bundled with the base Appian product. Appian though does directly sell Appian RPA with Blue Prism and can provide a single place for contracting Blue Prism with Appian as well as support.
Children
No Data