I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" s

I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" service where i map the ### parameters(defined in DOCX template) with appropriate process variables.
PROBLEM: I want checkbox field to populate in template field based on given input from "user input task form".
As found, it discussed/found , we could achieve this using OOXML and w:checkbox such elements.
But, How can i generate OOXML for given template and generate docx file having checkbox ?
any one please share me some detail step to achieve checkbox field to populate in report template ?
Thank You...

OriginalPostID-79028

OriginalPostID-79028

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have tried below but it did not work, can you please correct me for wrong step:
    1. template file - docx type contains below fields
    Phone:###checkboxfield1###
    Wifi:###checkbox field###

Now, In process modulear, have used service "MS Word 2007 Doc from Template" and mapped parameter "checkboxfield1" with below value
    <w:checkBox>
    <w:size w:val="1"/>
    <w:default/>
    <w:checked/>
    </w:checkBox>"
    Now, generated report docx file contains below text instead of checkbox.
    </w:checkBox>
    it appears same as how passed from report template.

Can you please tell me which additional service i have to use for OOXML and steps to generate report having checkbox.
    Thank You
  • I have tried below but it did not work, can you please correct me for wrong step:
    1. template file - docx type contains below fields
    Phone:###checkboxfield1###
    Wifi:###checkbox field###

Now, In process modulear, have used service "MS Word 2007 Doc from Template" and mapped parameter "checkboxfield1" with below value
    </w:checkBox>"
    Now, generated report docx file contains below text instead of checkbox.
    </w:checkBox>
    it appears same as how passed from report template.

Can you please tell me which additional service i have to use for OOXML and steps to generate report having checkbox.
    Thank You
Children
No Data