I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" s

I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" service where i map the ### parameters(defined in DOCX template) with appropriate process variables.
PROBLEM: I want checkbox field to populate in template field based on given input from "user input task form".
As found, it discussed/found , we could achieve this using OOXML and w:checkbox such elements.
But, How can i generate OOXML for given template and generate docx file having checkbox ?
any one please share me some detail step to achieve checkbox field to populate in report template ?
Thank You...

OriginalPostID-79028

OriginalPostID-79028

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Dhaval, I should have been clear. This is the steps you need to follow.
    Rename your .docx file to .zip.
    Unzip your file
    You will get a folder and within /word dir, you will see document.xml
    This is the XML representation of your document.
    You will need to replace the tag in this document (you need to use Text document from Template for this) and then zip the content using the ZIP plugin available and rename the resulting doc to DOCX again.
    I would strongly recommend against this because the amount of IT maintenance overhead is quite a bit. For each change, you will have to manage the change in the template so it's not going to be easy.
  • Dhaval, I should have been clear. This is the steps you need to follow.
    Rename your .docx file to .zip.
    Unzip your file
    You will get a folder and within /word dir, you will see document.xml
    This is the XML representation of your document.
    You will need to replace the tag in this document (you need to use Text document from Template for this) and then zip the content using the ZIP plugin available and rename the resulting doc to DOCX again.
    I would strongly recommend against this because the amount of IT maintenance overhead is quite a bit. For each change, you will have to manage the change in the template so it's not going to be easy.
Children
No Data