I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" s

I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" service where i map the ### parameters(defined in DOCX template) with appropriate process variables.
PROBLEM: I want checkbox field to populate in template field based on given input from "user input task form".
As found, it discussed/found , we could achieve this using OOXML and w:checkbox such elements.
But, How can i generate OOXML for given template and generate docx file having checkbox ?
any one please share me some detail step to achieve checkbox field to populate in report template ?
Thank You...

OriginalPostID-79028

OriginalPostID-79028

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You don't need to do anything to the XML file. When you enter ###checkbox### in your word document, and then unzip, the document.xml will already contain that text called ###checkbox### in it.
    You simply need to upload all of the contents to Appian Document Management System. Use Text doc from template and point it to Document.XML and map the ###checkbox### to the value <w:checkbox .... from your process. When the process successfully updates the document, you then zip all the contents back and rename it to .docx
  • You don't need to do anything to the XML file. When you enter ###checkbox### in your word document, and then unzip, the document.xml will already contain that text called ###checkbox### in it.
    You simply need to upload all of the contents to Appian Document Management System. Use Text doc from template and point it to Document.XML and map the ###checkbox### to the value <w:checkbox .... from your process. When the process successfully updates the document, you then zip all the contents back and rename it to .docx
Children
No Data