FitnesseForAppian- command to use scroll bar

Any one aware of the FitnesseForAppian command to use scrollbar /to scroll down the page?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Why would you need to scroll?
  • It is necessary to scroll. I have a test that runs fine, unless the screen resolution is low and the button is not visible. This just started since the screen was adjusted. The Site page buttons are now at the bottom and they obscure the button I am trying to press. The error is: ...Button... is not clickable at point (y, y). Other element would receive the click: ...This is the SiteHeader that contains page buttons... When I run the test locally with a high resolution, the button is visible and clicked. When I run on our remote build machine, the resolution is low and the button is clearly not visible. This is the only difference.

There are similar issues in Selenium WebDriver, which is the heart of FitNesse.

• It is necessary to scroll. I have a test that runs fine, unless the screen resolution is low and the button is not visible. This just started since the screen was adjusted. The Site page buttons are now at the bottom and they obscure the button I am trying to press. The error is: ...Button... is not clickable at point (y, y). Other element would receive the click: ...This is the SiteHeader that contains page buttons... When I run the test locally with a high resolution, the button is visible and clicked. When I run on our remote build machine, the resolution is low and the button is clearly not visible. This is the only difference.

There are similar issues in Selenium WebDriver, which is the heart of FitNesse.

Children