Method to see full Pink Box Error text?

Hello All,

I'm getting a pink box error message, but the error text is too long so at the end it is adding a "...". My question is, is it possible to somehow see the entire error message anywhere? I've looked in the jBoss logs, but it also ends with the "..." there as well. 

Best,

Brenden

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So, the error I was getting had to do with a!fromJson() receiving nonvalid JSON but the problem was I couldn't actually see the JSON that wasn't valid because it was replaced with the "...".

I ended up navigating to the rule with the a!fromJson and entering in the exact same parameters in order to see the full error text in designer. Turns out you can't have line breaks (aka. \n) in a JSON string, which I didn't know, so I removed that and it worked!

Best,
    Brenden
  • So, the error I was getting had to do with a!fromJson() receiving nonvalid JSON but the problem was I couldn't actually see the JSON that wasn't valid because it was replaced with the "...".

I ended up navigating to the rule with the a!fromJson and entering in the exact same parameters in order to see the full error text in designer. Turns out you can't have line breaks (aka. \n) in a JSON string, which I didn't know, so I removed that and it worked!

Best,
    Brenden
Children