Hi , i have three CDT'S namely 1 , 2 and 3 . I want to define them in a way

Hi , i have three CDT'S namely 1 , 2 and 3 . I want to define them in a way that 1 has a one to many relationship with 2 and 2 has a one to relationship with 3 . So how can i achieve this . Can anybody please help me ?...

OriginalPostID-79136

OriginalPostID-79136

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • yes my issue is i have five cdt's : A,B,C,D,E ; the relationships between them are 'A' has one to many relationship with 'B' , 'B' has one to many relationship with 'C' ,'C' has one to one relationship with 'D' , 'E' has one to many relationship with 'C' .
    And i have a data store having entity of each A, B ,C ,D,E.
    Now when i am populating my tables , I used the CDT of type 'A' and data store entity of 'A' and was successfully able to populate both A and B tables. (as A has one to many relation with B )
    Now when i tried to populate my table C , i tried to follow the same thing , use the CDT of type B and data store of type B ,but it was giving me an error . Then i used CDT of type B and data store entity of C and still it gave me an error.Then i used CDT of type C and data store entity of C ,the table C was populated but its reference of B was still empty so i had to use a query service to update that column separately .Now my question is can i not populate the C in one go as i was able to populate B with its reference .
    I hope i am able to explain my query
  • yes my issue is i have five cdt's : A,B,C,D,E ; the relationships between them are 'A' has one to many relationship with 'B' , 'B' has one to many relationship with 'C' ,'C' has one to one relationship with 'D' , 'E' has one to many relationship with 'C' .
    And i have a data store having entity of each A, B ,C ,D,E.
    Now when i am populating my tables , I used the CDT of type 'A' and data store entity of 'A' and was successfully able to populate both A and B tables. (as A has one to many relation with B )
    Now when i tried to populate my table C , i tried to follow the same thing , use the CDT of type B and data store of type B ,but it was giving me an error . Then i used CDT of type B and data store entity of C and still it gave me an error.Then i used CDT of type C and data store entity of C ,the table C was populated but its reference of B was still empty so i had to use a query service to update that column separately .Now my question is can i not populate the C in one go as i was able to populate B with its reference .
    I hope i am able to explain my query
Children
No Data