Hi , i have three CDT'S namely 1 , 2 and 3 . I want to define them in a way

Hi , i have three CDT'S namely 1 , 2 and 3 . I want to define them in a way that 1 has a one to many relationship with 2 and 2 has a one to relationship with 3 . So how can i achieve this . Can anybody please help me ?...

OriginalPostID-79136

OriginalPostID-79136

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think I understand your explanation. Firstly, maintaining such a relationship is a not a good design practice. The design will pull large amount of data from the database and same while persisting it. I would recommend no more than 1 level of nesting. What you can do is to create an ID column in your model that points to its child such that the entity gives you a bunch of child id's and from that, you can use a query rule to pull the child and so on.
  • I think I understand your explanation. Firstly, maintaining such a relationship is a not a good design practice. The design will pull large amount of data from the database and same while persisting it. I would recommend no more than 1 level of nesting. What you can do is to create an ID column in your model that points to its child such that the entity gives you a bunch of child id's and from that, you can use a query rule to pull the child and so on.
Children
No Data