Hi I am trying to change in CDT in the running application but even a

Hi

I am trying to change in CDT in the running application but even after deleting the CDT the changes are not getting reflected.
I have found over the documentation that we need to the impact analysis for the changes to come into effect.

But somehow impact analysis link in the data tab is not loading. We have waited for 2 hours for it to load but nothing happens. Is this the issue with the Appian instance 7.2 or we are doing some thing wrong over here.

Please help...

OriginalPostID-79218

OriginalPostID-79218

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • CDT changes on doing Impact analysis is not 100% check. Ex: In a write to datastore node it does not change and i have seen many times that i have to manually change where its used. The best practice is not to change CDT many times. but practically its not possible. Even Impact Analysis is done and you think all places the CDT has changed but that is not TRUE.
  • CDT changes on doing Impact analysis is not 100% check. Ex: In a write to datastore node it does not change and i have seen many times that i have to manually change where its used. The best practice is not to change CDT many times. but practically its not possible. Even Impact Analysis is done and you think all places the CDT has changed but that is not TRUE.
Children
No Data