Last login details for users are inappropriate using login-audit.csv file

We were using login-audit.csv file to get the last login of the users and display it in excel document. It was working fine on Appian 16.2 version. But recently we have upgraded appian to version17.2,  and now the last login for any users is coming to be Today's date even if users has logged in or not. We have not changed anything in code.

Can someone please help on this? Is the structure for login-audit.csv has been changed for version 17.2 or we need to modify our code to get the correct last login details?

Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi sayalii768

As per my understanding the login audit files has not changed. Anyway can you explain how you are getting the last login time for a user. Are you scanning through all the login audit files? or are you using a plugin to get the last login date of the user (User Login Details)? or are you storing login audit file data in DB and doing a check using those data?

I would encourage you to check the function implementation, we have faced similar kind of issue when using index function.

Do share you code if possible so we can check it. Most probably this issue you face could be to the coding and subtle changes to the Appian functions that got introduced in 17.2.

Regards

Suresh

• Hi sayalii768

As per my understanding the login audit files has not changed. Anyway can you explain how you are getting the last login time for a user. Are you scanning through all the login audit files? or are you using a plugin to get the last login date of the user (User Login Details)? or are you storing login audit file data in DB and doing a check using those data?

I would encourage you to check the function implementation, we have faced similar kind of issue when using index function.

Do share you code if possible so we can check it. Most probably this issue you face could be to the coding and subtle changes to the Appian functions that got introduced in 17.2.

Regards

Suresh

Children
No Data