In our existing Appian user accounts, we have duplicated users with the same emp

In our existing Appian user accounts, we have duplicated users with the same employeeID (set as customField1). I have to do housekeeping to deactivate the duplicated user accounts based on the duplicated employeeID. What is the best way to do it?

I have looked at intersection, union, wherecontains, contains, distinct... But I have no idea how to implement any of these function to achieve my objective. Any ideas?

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-79642

OriginalPostID-79642

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Is this one user of lots of users? The user-id is the main field used to identify a user in Appian. I'd like to how how customField1 comes into play in your case.
    In general, if you're in Appian 7.x, you can write a process that looks into all members of groups 'All Users' and reads their property and does whatever action you want to perform. In prior versions, create a group and set the membership based on rule where email contains @. That should include all the users.
  • Is this one user of lots of users? The user-id is the main field used to identify a user in Appian. I'd like to how how customField1 comes into play in your case.
    In general, if you're in Appian 7.x, you can write a process that looks into all members of groups 'All Users' and reads their property and does whatever action you want to perform. In prior versions, create a group and set the membership based on rule where email contains @. That should include all the users.
Children
No Data