Record - error fetching the right data

Hi! I have an interface with multiple sections. All of them are protected to NULL for example: if (is null, then don't show it, else show it) and each section has a dynamic title which is not saved in DB and is available only in process.

The problem is when I use the records, all the flags for sections are ignored. Even if it's NULL the section will appear.

And the other one (also in record) the dynamic title is ignored and it's empty.

Any ideas how to restrict the empty sections to appear and how to have the title displayed? Also a sample of code will be most appreciated !

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • and here my code:
    load(
    local!storeItem: if( rule!APN_isEmpty( rf!id ), {}, rule!qr_MK_getStoreItemDetailsById( rf!id ) ),
    local!storeSupplier: if( rule!APN_isEmpty( rf!storeSupplierId ), {}, rule!qr_VD_getStoreSupplierDetailsById( rf!storeSupplierId ) ),
    rule!form_MK_storeItemManagement(
    storeItem: local!storeItem,
    storeSupplier: local!storeSupplier )
    )
    and in interface I have the same logic: if (we have an ID for supplier, show it, if not don't)
  • and here my code:
    load(
    local!storeItem: if( rule!APN_isEmpty( rf!id ), {}, rule!qr_MK_getStoreItemDetailsById( rf!id ) ),
    local!storeSupplier: if( rule!APN_isEmpty( rf!storeSupplierId ), {}, rule!qr_VD_getStoreSupplierDetailsById( rf!storeSupplierId ) ),
    rule!form_MK_storeItemManagement(
    storeItem: local!storeItem,
    storeSupplier: local!storeSupplier )
    )
    and in interface I have the same logic: if (we have an ID for supplier, show it, if not don't)
Children