Remove/Change default placeholder from a!dateField()

Certified Senior Developer
Hi all,
In the SAIL, for date field the default placeholder format is dd/MM/yyyy. But as per the project requirement the format should be either in title case DD/MM/YYYY or small case dd/mm/yyyy.
can you please help on above

Thanks in Advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Neither of the previous answers directly addresses the formatting of the placeholder text (though I agree with Vinay in that it is dictated by the user's time zone) - hoewver I don't believe there will be any direct control over the capitaization in any case. You probably need to submit an enhancement request with Appian, perhaps to be able to pass in some sort of override placeholder text or some other solution.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Neither of the previous answers directly addresses the formatting of the placeholder text (though I agree with Vinay in that it is dictated by the user's time zone) - hoewver I don't believe there will be any direct control over the capitaization in any case. You probably need to submit an enhancement request with Appian, perhaps to be able to pass in some sort of override placeholder text or some other solution.
Children
No Data