Take Screenshot and attach it in Email

Hi All,

I want to take the screenshot of the current screen which is present and attach that as an attachment in an email and send it.

Can someone say me

1.How to take the screenshot of the present screen in Appian

TIA :)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hey Harsha, I am not aware of a way to take a screenshot automatically in Appian without developing a plugin. It seems from what I've read that the issue is not high enough priority that you would want to create a document representing the page, so I have an idea for a solution that required less Dev time. You could create an interface that allows a user to give a short explanation of the error using a!paragraphField. Then give the user the ability to upload a screenshot of the problem using a!fileUploadField. Lastly, submit the form to send this data out to the process model and use the Send E-Mail smart service to send the email within Appian.
  • Hey Harsha, I am not aware of a way to take a screenshot automatically in Appian without developing a plugin. It seems from what I've read that the issue is not high enough priority that you would want to create a document representing the page, so I have an idea for a solution that required less Dev time. You could create an interface that allows a user to give a short explanation of the error using a!paragraphField. Then give the user the ability to upload a screenshot of the problem using a!fileUploadField. Lastly, submit the form to send this data out to the process model and use the Send E-Mail smart service to send the email within Appian.
Children
No Data