Hi, i am trying to fetch user/group name from a group name constant which c

Hi,
i am trying to fetch user/group name from a group name constant which can accept multiple values .On trying to fetching using the index number , i am just getting the first name , it is not reading the space . Could anybody help me with this ? ...

OriginalPostID-79888

OriginalPostID-79888

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • First, ensure you have defined the constant as multiple and the values are separated by a semi-colon. Secondly, use the INDEX function instead of the [] notation. This is a fail safe to avoid errors when data doesnt exist in a particular index or if the value of the array is null. Finally, when you are having a variable which is an array of User OR Group, you need to use the typeOf function to find out what type it is (for e.g. User is type 4) and once you know the datatype of the data you're retrieved, you can perform actions on it, such as fetching the first name etc.,
  • First, ensure you have defined the constant as multiple and the values are separated by a semi-colon. Secondly, use the INDEX function instead of the [] notation. This is a fail safe to avoid errors when data doesnt exist in a particular index or if the value of the array is null. Finally, when you are having a variable which is an array of User OR Group, you need to use the typeOf function to find out what type it is (for e.g. User is type 4) and once you know the datatype of the data you're retrieved, you can perform actions on it, such as fetching the first name etc.,
Children
No Data