any way to block access to Tempo?

Hi,

If we are using sites and don't want the user to be able to access tempo (assuming they know the URL), is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Gary

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi this functionality is not available till Appian v17.4, but yes I agree, we should have some options to disable the access to tempo, and Appian should look into providing this feature.

However if we set proper security to the end user, then it doesn't make any difference to them, because they can't view anything in tempo, where they don't have permission to, except news tab which is an additional one, which we can't integrate in site.

I believe, this might be one of the strong reason, behind providing access of tempo to the end user, in case if they want to have a look into the news events.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi this functionality is not available till Appian v17.4, but yes I agree, we should have some options to disable the access to tempo, and Appian should look into providing this feature.

However if we set proper security to the end user, then it doesn't make any difference to them, because they can't view anything in tempo, where they don't have permission to, except news tab which is an additional one, which we can't integrate in site.

I believe, this might be one of the strong reason, behind providing access of tempo to the end user, in case if they want to have a look into the news events.
Children