is there an array size limitation for rules/process model's properties ?

Hello All,

I'm wondering if there is an array size limitation for rules/process model's properties ?

Because one of my user submitted an array with more then 3000+ values, but the process model only processed the first 100 values. So is there a limitation ?

When I look the log of this particular process (in Designer), the tab "Variable" shows me the full value of the property, but the the "Process History" shows me only the first 100 values of the property.

Thanks,

Regards.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes the limitation exists on the process history and will only show the first 100 array values.

The limitation for how many array values there can be in an array is subject to memory. I haven't seen a hard limit, however my browser starts struggling after inputting an array with over 10,000 values. I've been able to append more values to the array in script tasks and had over 60,000 values and this starts taking considerable time and memory.
  • Yes the limitation exists on the process history and will only show the first 100 array values.

The limitation for how many array values there can be in an array is subject to memory. I haven't seen a hard limit, however my browser starts struggling after inputting an array with over 10,000 values. I've been able to append more values to the array in script tasks and had over 60,000 values and this starts taking considerable time and memory.
Children
No Data