Publishing Process Models

Hi,

Is there any Smart service / Plugin / Function available which can be used to publish the process model.

I need to give functionality to update the scheduling and on submit using any smart service process model should be published because after changing Constant value used for scheduling publishing process model is mandatory.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi PrakharGarg, As far as I know there is no smart service that will publish the process model on runtime. Lets see other practitioners ideas.
    Just curious to know can you describe your requirement here.?
  • As per our requirement we want to give flexibility to support team to change the scheduling any time, currently our process runs every 3 hours and user want that whenever they want scheduling can be changed by support team

To handle this we have used a constant which describes the interval and giving flexibility through UI to update the value but as per my understanding if you are updating constant value used in scheduling process model should be published.

Publishing a process model in production is considered as code change and will require a complete release which we want to avoid and thought of giving configuration kind of functionality to support.

My requirement is that whenever support member updates the scheduling interval constant value should be updated and process model should get published automatically.
  • As per our requirement we want to give flexibility to support team to change the scheduling any time, currently our process runs every 3 hours and user want that whenever they want scheduling can be changed by support team

To handle this we have used a constant which describes the interval and giving flexibility through UI to update the value but as per my understanding if you are updating constant value used in scheduling process model should be published.

Publishing a process model in production is considered as code change and will require a complete release which we want to avoid and thought of giving configuration kind of functionality to support.

My requirement is that whenever support member updates the scheduling interval constant value should be updated and process model should get published automatically.
Children
No Data