Publishing Process Models

Hi,

Is there any Smart service / Plugin / Function available which can be used to publish the process model.

I need to give functionality to update the scheduling and on submit using any smart service process model should be published because after changing Constant value used for scheduling publishing process model is mandatory.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi  I believe in these cases, you can rely on db. Where you can expose an action for Support Team Group to update the row in db, and query this data while performing scheduling logic.

I believe this approach will be quite easy and reliable for your scenario.

Hence I would recommend to go for DB approach compared to constant approach.

Hope this will help you.

• Hi Alok,

Thanks for the suggestion, Can you please elaborate a bit on the same and I have below queries:

How we will use the Query rule to fetch the Scheduling data (We have 6 timers on start event currently and constant has been used for the same)

1. AFAIK when we have timer on start event and publish the process model a snapshot of the scheduling is created and then process triggered ignoring the latest value of the constant, but in this case how it will work?
    2. Suppose I have passed query rule in the scheduling then will it continuously query the DB to check the value of the timers?

I am bit confused how it will work?
  • Hi Alok,

Thanks for the suggestion, Can you please elaborate a bit on the same and I have below queries:

How we will use the Query rule to fetch the Scheduling data (We have 6 timers on start event currently and constant has been used for the same)

1. AFAIK when we have timer on start event and publish the process model a snapshot of the scheduling is created and then process triggered ignoring the latest value of the constant, but in this case how it will work?
    2. Suppose I have passed query rule in the scheduling then will it continuously query the DB to check the value of the timers?

I am bit confused how it will work?
Children
No Data