Hi , i have 3 cdts namely A , B , C and three data store of the same i.e

Hi ,
i have 3 cdts namely A , B , C and three data store of the same i.e .A,B,C . The relationships are A has one to many relationship with B and B has one to many relationship with C . While feeding the data into A and B . I used the cdt of type A and date store of type A and i was able to successfully populate my tables . Now while i am feeding data to C , i am using the data type of B (as B has one to many relation with C) and the data store of C . But it is giving me an error . How should i write to table C filling it foreign key which is of B ?...

OriginalPostID-80528

OriginalPostID-80528

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • See this documentation to see the one to many example:
    forum.appian.com/.../Defining_a_Custom_Data_Type

Here is an example you can use:

<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="testDataTypeC" type="test1234:test_data_type">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">
                                                                @OneToMany(cascade=ALL, indexed=false)
                                                                @JoinColumn(name="data_type_b_id", nullable=false)
                                                      </xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    </xsd:element>

In the above, since you aren't providing the definition of data type c in the same xsd, you will need to have this in your xsd. Please adjust the example accordingly.

<xsd:include schemaLocation="%7Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.testing.com%2Fappian%test_data_type_c.xsd"/>
  • See this documentation to see the one to many example:
    forum.appian.com/.../Defining_a_Custom_Data_Type

Here is an example you can use:

<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="testDataTypeC" type="test1234:test_data_type">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">
                                                                @OneToMany(cascade=ALL, indexed=false)
                                                                @JoinColumn(name="data_type_b_id", nullable=false)
                                                      </xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    </xsd:element>

In the above, since you aren't providing the definition of data type c in the same xsd, you will need to have this in your xsd. Please adjust the example accordingly.

<xsd:include schemaLocation="%7Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.testing.com%2Fappian%test_data_type_c.xsd"/>
Children
No Data