regarding process model?

hi, I have a question,

A process has one script task, a sub process in between the start node and end node. The looping is running from script task to sub process, vice-versa and
the loop is performing infinte times and we came to know that because of this activity the environment has slow down. At that time what we will do to overcome this issue?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi its obvious, when you loop the process for infinite time, will slow down your environment.

The best way to perform loop (but not infinite) is, during non business hours, let's say 11 pm till 5 am (varies) so, during this time it should process batch of data, and remaining will be picked up during next batch processing.

I don't think, in any way, you will need to perform infinite loop.

It will be good, if you can elaborate about your use case scenario, to understand the best possible way for your case.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi its obvious, when you loop the process for infinite time, will slow down your environment.

The best way to perform loop (but not infinite) is, during non business hours, let's say 11 pm till 5 am (varies) so, during this time it should process batch of data, and remaining will be picked up during next batch processing.

I don't think, in any way, you will need to perform infinite loop.

It will be good, if you can elaborate about your use case scenario, to understand the best possible way for your case.
Children
No Data