regarding process model?

hi, I have a question,

A process has one script task, a sub process in between the start node and end node. The looping is running from script task to sub process, vice-versa and
the loop is performing infinte times and we came to know that because of this activity the environment has slow down. At that time what we will do to overcome this issue?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As the process constantly loops and never terminates it will consume more and more memory over time. Reviewing your use case against a short lived process design that can be archived, or deleted, and balanced across engines will better utilize and release system resources.

As others have mentioned, if you can provide additional context on your use case we may be able to help you brainstorm a better design. Constantly looping through an open process 24x7 will always have issues given enough time.

I would suggest reviewing the playbook article on Creating Memory Efficient Models to help provide direction on your design.

community.appian.com/.../creating-memory-efficient-models
    Certified Lead Developer
    As the process constantly loops and never terminates it will consume more and more memory over time. Reviewing your use case against a short lived process design that can be archived, or deleted, and balanced across engines will better utilize and release system resources.

As others have mentioned, if you can provide additional context on your use case we may be able to help you brainstorm a better design. Constantly looping through an open process 24x7 will always have issues given enough time.

I would suggest reviewing the playbook article on Creating Memory Efficient Models to help provide direction on your design.

community.appian.com/.../creating-memory-efficient-models
Children
No Data