FitNesse for Appian Release 17.4.1; "If url contains "/suite" enhancement

I upgraded to the new version 17.4.1, however, now when I run a test it launches in Tempo and not the site specified in the SuiteSetup:

!*** Initialization
!|script               |com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.SitesFixture    |
|setup with browser    |FIREFOX                                                 |
|set appian url to     |sername:8080/.../elm|
|set appian version to |17.3                                                    |
|set appian locale to  |en_US                                                   |
|set timeout seconds to|15                                                      |
***!

I see the following enhancement:

If url contains "/suite", remove anything after it to prevent navigation failure.

But I don't understand this "enhancement" and how I can modify the scripts to accommodate it. Can someone explain why its failing? I simply launch and login using the following command:

|login with role      |role.reviewer1  |

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Ricardo and Mohit,
    I'm sorry for this issue. I understand that it is frustrating to update your version and then find that it doesn't work.
    Thanks for reaching out and making us aware of this issue, as it probably affects many more people who didn't reach out.

We have looked into the issue and figured out what is causing the problem, and we are working to release a patch ASAP.
    The patch will be called 18.1.1, but if you are still using an earlier version of Appian, the patch will be fully backwards-compatible.

I'll comment here when the new version is released.
  • Hello Ricardo and Mohit,
    I'm sorry for this issue. I understand that it is frustrating to update your version and then find that it doesn't work.
    Thanks for reaching out and making us aware of this issue, as it probably affects many more people who didn't reach out.

We have looked into the issue and figured out what is causing the problem, and we are working to release a patch ASAP.
    The patch will be called 18.1.1, but if you are still using an earlier version of Appian, the patch will be fully backwards-compatible.

I'll comment here when the new version is released.
Children