Foreign Key Constraint Fails

Hello,

I have a user input task, a script task to set data,and a write to data store node that were in a large process model. Everything worked fine and write to the DB fine as well. To make things easier, I decided to put these three nodes in its own subprocess. Copied and pasted everything into the subprocess however, as soon as I ran this new process, I got this error and now the data store write isn't happening. Any idea why?

An error occurred while trying to write to the entity “USER_INFO” [id=24fe567f-17c1-4a15-9f72-a88f6036ebe7@4344, type=USER_INFO (id=6362)] (data store: App Data). Details: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not insert: [USERINFODT6973]: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`Appian`.`USER_INFO`, CONSTRAINT `USER_INFO_fk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`USER_ID`) REFERENCES `CORE_Appian_User` (`USER_ID`)) Data: TypedValue[it=6362,v={<null>,0,,,,,,,,,2018-02-08,,<null>}] 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data