Hi, Has anyone managed to catch the exceptions thrown by Appian and

Hi,

Has anyone managed to catch the exceptions thrown by Appian and handle the exception via the process model? I want to be able to show a generic screen to the user when an unhandled exception occured and send it to the relevant developers rather than let it bubble up through alerts.

Thanks,

Rully...

OriginalPostID-80813

OriginalPostID-80813

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Furthermore, it would probably be nice to build a custom plug-in or suggest Appian dev team to enhance the product by introducing a new node to catch the global exceptions within the process model and allow the process designer to develop an exception path starting from that node. Not sure if anyone has developed the plug-in for this (or if it's possible to do in custom plug-in?). I haven't seen it being posted in the "shared components" section. Surely it will be a very useful feature for everyone here :)
  • Furthermore, it would probably be nice to build a custom plug-in or suggest Appian dev team to enhance the product by introducing a new node to catch the global exceptions within the process model and allow the process designer to develop an exception path starting from that node. Not sure if anyone has developed the plug-in for this (or if it's possible to do in custom plug-in?). I haven't seen it being posted in the "shared components" section. Surely it will be a very useful feature for everyone here :)
Children
No Data