Search for HTTP Query Smart Service

We are upgrading from Appian 17.2 to 17.4. "HTTP Query Smart Service" is one of the deprecated objects in the 17.4. Is there a way to locate all the process models in the code base where this smart service is used, so that after the upgrade is done we can update those process models so that there are no errors.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Aijaz -

From your post, I gather you understand that this service will still work after the upgrade, correct?
    The product simply includes better alternatives in 17.4.

To find every process where this smart service is used, you can export all process models in a patch, and then examine the XML files found in the processModel folder for references to this smart service.

• Thank you so much for the reply.

From your reply, I gather that I will not have to worry about the deprecated functions because they will still work in the upgraded 17.4 environment as Appian is backwards compatible.

I will have to make sure that the code where evolved functions are used is still working in the upgraded 17.4 environment. During regression testing of upgraded environment, if some functionality does not work then I will have to update the code according to the definition of evolved functions.
  • Thank you so much for the reply.

From your reply, I gather that I will not have to worry about the deprecated functions because they will still work in the upgraded 17.4 environment as Appian is backwards compatible.

I will have to make sure that the code where evolved functions are used is still working in the upgraded 17.4 environment. During regression testing of upgraded environment, if some functionality does not work then I will have to update the code according to the definition of evolved functions.
Children
No Data