keys_appian_internal

We have an older version of code the is going to be deployed in Appian 17.4 environment.

There is a rule that uses the function "keys_appian_internal".

I would like to know what is the use of this function as I could not find any documentation related to this.

Do I have to replace this function with something different once we upgrade to Appian 17.4 environment.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • aijaza,

keys_appian_internal will return the keys (i.e., the fields) of whatever you pass to it. So, if you pass it a CDT, it will return a string array with all the field names in that CDT. Same with an ad-hoc dictionary.

HOWEVER, all "appian_internal" functions are intentionally un-documented as they are used only by Appian in its internal workings and are NOT officially supported for external use. It is heavily recommended that you do not utilize this function.

Thanks

• aijaza,

keys_appian_internal will return the keys (i.e., the fields) of whatever you pass to it. So, if you pass it a CDT, it will return a string array with all the field names in that CDT. Same with an ad-hoc dictionary.

HOWEVER, all "appian_internal" functions are intentionally un-documented as they are used only by Appian in its internal workings and are NOT officially supported for external use. It is heavily recommended that you do not utilize this function.

Thanks

Children