Hello, I am creating a custom smart service to convert .odt file to .pdf fi

Hello,
I am creating a custom smart service to convert .odt file to .pdf file.I am using xdocReport lib for that.
My code:
String inputFilename = cs.getInternalFilename(inputDocument);
FileInputStream in= new FileInputStream(new File(inputFilename));
OdfTextDocument document = OdfTextDocument.loadDocument(in); // getting error at this line          
PdfOptions options = PdfOptions.create();
OutputStream out = new FileOutputStream(new File(outputFilename));
PdfConverter.getInstance().convert(document, out, options);

It works properly as a standalone java class but when I create a smart service it gives me error like:

ava.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/odftoolkit/odfdom/pkg/OdfPackage, method: getDom signature: (Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;) Incompatible object argument for function call
2013-09-12 15:08:22,457 ERROR [STDERR] (WorkManager(2)-88) at org.odftoolkit.odfdom.doc.OdfDocument.loadDocument(OdfDocument.java:219)
it is giving error at load...

OriginalPostID-81081

OriginalPostID-81081

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You will need ContentService to access the Appian Document from DMS. Make sure that the user has correct privileges for this otherwise you'll end up with Access violation.

Here is an example code:
    CS = ContentService. You have this injected automatically in your constructor.
    String documentPath = cs.getInternalFilename(document_input);
    FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(documentPath);
  • You will need ContentService to access the Appian Document from DMS. Make sure that the user has correct privileges for this otherwise you'll end up with Access violation.

Here is an example code:
    CS = ContentService. You have this injected automatically in your constructor.
    String documentPath = cs.getInternalFilename(document_input);
    FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(documentPath);
Children
No Data