Web content component

Hi All,

Except https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/18.1/Web_Content_Component.html this URL nothing is actually opening in Web Content component field.

Can someone let me know the reason for this and may I know from when will this component will be supported in other browsers

TIA :)

Harsha

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Harsha -
    Let's confirm a few points to note:

1. The web content component is available as a preview version right now.  The documentation you referenced describes current the known limitations of the feature as preview usage guidance.  Are you tested using one of the browsers listed?
    2. The URL must be a valid safeURI.  Are you sure you're using a safe URI?

If you're testing in designer, try:

• setting the source parameter as a rule input.
    • add the source value as a test input, and save it as the default test value.
    • save the form, and close it.
    • open again.

This works for me when using a valid safeURI in a chrome or firefox browser.

• Thanks Rob,

I tried all these ways which is suggested, but I am trying to open my Organization login page,which is also a SafeURI but still it is showing a blank space where this web component is called.

Any thoughts on this please I have opened in chrome. and also the URL needs credentials to be inputted into it. but atleast it should prompt me the Login page.
Reply Children