Hi Everyone, We have a requirement where we need to Store data in Session O

Hi Everyone,
We have a requirement where we need to Store data in Session Object. I tried to fetch session object but i am getting error while fetching it.
So I tried storing data in servicecontext object using a custom function by using the following methods
sc.setAttribute(attributeName,AttributeValue) and sc.getAttribute(attributeName) . But they are not working as expected.Can any one suggest me how to fetch a session object or Any other alternate approach to store data in a session...

OriginalPostID-81082

OriginalPostID-81082

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • From my perspective it is very questionable to rebuild an application running on a totally different plattform to look&feel the same on Appian. Maybe you try to rebuild the functional processes in Appian and get an application that might be different to the old but is native to Appian and provides greater benefit on the longer run.

Just my two cents ...
  • From my perspective it is very questionable to rebuild an application running on a totally different plattform to look&feel the same on Appian. Maybe you try to rebuild the functional processes in Appian and get an application that might be different to the old but is native to Appian and provides greater benefit on the longer run.

Just my two cents ...
Children
No Data