File upload using fitnesse

Can someone advise , how to upload attachments in Appian using  fitnesse.below are steps for uploading.                                                                                                                           

I have tried this.

|populate field|Upload |with |C:\swdtools\FitNesseForAppian\test.txt |

Step 1- Click on Manage Files

Step 2-Click on Upload File

Step 3-Click Upload

Step 4 –Select File

Regards

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi there,

So for step 3 above,  perform the following:

|populate |FILE_UPLOAD |field |[1] |with|${FITNESSE_ROOTPATH}\Documents\aaa\DealTeamMinutes.docx |

I use an index value as its more accurate. Just a FYI, the path above I'm appending the ${FITNESSE_ROOTPATH}, which will point to your fitness root path location of where you are running the test. This is just in case someone has it set to another location. However, the path you set in yours should work as well.

FYI, I am having trouble with getting file upload to work using the latest version of Firefox.

• Hi there,

So for step 3 above,  perform the following:

|populate |FILE_UPLOAD |field |[1] |with|${FITNESSE_ROOTPATH}\Documents\aaa\DealTeamMinutes.docx |

I use an index value as its more accurate. Just a FYI, the path above I'm appending the ${FITNESSE_ROOTPATH}, which will point to your fitness root path location of where you are running the test. This is just in case someone has it set to another location. However, the path you set in yours should work as well.

FYI, I am having trouble with getting file upload to work using the latest version of Firefox.

Children