credential exams process

Hi,

I have some questions around Credential exams. How does it work ?

1. Can I take exam right away after payment ?

2. How would I take the exam ? Will I be assigned a Task in Appian Forum ? What is the validity of this task for Analyst and Designer Credentials ?

3. Are there any sample Questions available ?
4. Is it an online evaluation process that I can complete from anywhere with working Internet or I have to visit a designated Exam center ?

5. Will there be any Proctor ? Via Webcame / online.

6. Will there be anyone whom we can contact for any technical glitches ?

7. Can I take Analyst and designer credentials back to back  or there should be some days interval between them ?

any particular topic / material except the video tutorial and documentation for Analyst and Designer credentials ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi ,

1. Can I take exam right away after payment ?

>> Yes,once the payment is done you will get a exam task assigned to you and there will be a timer which will be displayed in the form of days just below the clock icon, so you can come to know about duration by having a look into this clock icon.

2. How would I take the exam ? Will I be assigned a Task in Appian Forum ? What is the validity of this task for Analyst and Designer Credentials ?

>> You will be assigned a task in the Appian Online Virtual Academy not in the Appian Community

3. Are there any sample Questions available ?

>> Check the below links for better understanding and topics to be covered

community.appian.com/.../analyst-credential

community.appian.com/.../designer-credential

community.appian.com/.../

4. Is it an online evaluation process that I can complete from anywhere with working Internet or I have to visit a designated Exam center ?

>> You can complete the exam from anywhere with a good internet connection.

5. Will there be any Proctor ? Via Webcame / online.

>> Nothing is required.

6. Will there be anyone whom we can contact for any technical glitches ?

>> Incase of any issue you can reach out to credentials@appian.com.

7. Can I take Analyst and designer credentials back to back or there should be some days interval between them ?

>> Yes you can take the exams back to back but we strongly recommend completing the Analyst Credential before Designer, and both Analyst and Designer before Lead Designer.

Analyst Credential Eligibility

Completion of Analyst training before attempting is strongly recommended.

Designer Credential Eligibility

Passing the Analyst Credential Exam prior is strongly recommended
    Successfully completing the Analyst and Designer training before attempting is strongly recommended
    At least 3 months of project experience is recommended but not required
  • Great !!!!

This sounds nice. Thanks for the info.
    just pray for me :) .