The Task Could Not Be Submitted

We are having problems in our production environment where user sees a pink popup saying "The Task Could Not Be Submitted. The task has already been submitted." This error does not happen all the time and happens on different pages of the application every time. This is only happening for a hand full of prod users and is intermittent. I am not able to reproduce the issue in lower environments. We are on Appian 17.2. Can anyone please let me know how I can fix this issue?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • When this pink box appears, it means something has caused the task to no longer be avaliable to the user. This can be for a number of reasons:
    The process has ended or been killed.
    The user does not have the correct permissions to view the task, interface or process.
    The task has already been completed or otherwise removed.

It is likely that you will be able to reproduce the error in a lower environment by using a user with the same permissions rather than an admin user. If you are unable to do so the process logs from prod will likely show that the task/process has been ended or completed.
  • When this pink box appears, it means something has caused the task to no longer be avaliable to the user. This can be for a number of reasons:
    The process has ended or been killed.
    The user does not have the correct permissions to view the task, interface or process.
    The task has already been completed or otherwise removed.

It is likely that you will be able to reproduce the error in a lower environment by using a user with the same permissions rather than an admin user. If you are unable to do so the process logs from prod will likely show that the task/process has been ended or completed.
Children
No Data