email configuration

Certified Lead Developer

hi all
i am having a scenario, as a part of my requirement i need to send an alert through email smart service. its a user group consists of 1000 members. It not a best practice to send 1000 mail at a time, so i use MNI to split the 1000 mails into 100 mails per instance. is it possible to run it in a single instance rather than to use 10 instance.
regards,
srinivas

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Tick on the checkbox "When the node is completed, delete previous completed instances". That way, when the node is re executed, the previous instances won't be occupying memory. Otherwise, you can loop the send email smart service to send emails to a batch of 100 users from the group at a time. In this way you donot need to use MNI. and only one instance would do the work.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Tick on the checkbox "When the node is completed, delete previous completed instances". That way, when the node is re executed, the previous instances won't be occupying memory. Otherwise, you can loop the send email smart service to send emails to a batch of 100 users from the group at a time. In this way you donot need to use MNI. and only one instance would do the work.
Children
No Data