Appian Logins by using custom user table

Hi Team,

I have a custom table "USER" , in this contains different user details. By using this user details...is this possible to login into appian? Instead of appian user.

Regards,

Bhanu.,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    If your "USER" table is getting updated as the source of truth for user accounts, you can create a synchronization process that pulls from the table and adjusts the Appian users (add, update, deactivate, etc). This is a pretty common scenario (e.g. LDAP, database query, file ingestion, etc) where Appian users need to be adjusted based on a separate system of record.

Once the users are synced in Appian they will be able to login based on your environment's configuration (i.e. username/password, SSO, etc).

I would not suggest trying to create generic accounts for multiple users to share. That is very likely a breach of your licensing agreement. Coordinating with your Appian AE for any questions on licensing would be best to make sure your organization is setup for what the business needs.
    Certified Lead Developer
    If your "USER" table is getting updated as the source of truth for user accounts, you can create a synchronization process that pulls from the table and adjusts the Appian users (add, update, deactivate, etc). This is a pretty common scenario (e.g. LDAP, database query, file ingestion, etc) where Appian users need to be adjusted based on a separate system of record.

Once the users are synced in Appian they will be able to login based on your environment's configuration (i.e. username/password, SSO, etc).

I would not suggest trying to create generic accounts for multiple users to share. That is very likely a breach of your licensing agreement. Coordinating with your Appian AE for any questions on licensing would be best to make sure your organization is setup for what the business needs.
Children
No Data