I have intermediate rule event path in my process that needs to be remained acti

I have intermediate rule event path in my process that needs to be remained activated until the process reaches terminate end node, however the rule path gets executed only once .
I would like to know what the best approach to keep the rule active for the duration of my process....

OriginalPostID-81916

OriginalPostID-81916

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I did same steps but still it says - Two or more nodes are in a loop and will not be started.

In my process model,
    There is no start node, only Rule Event is added. It is linked to AND gateway. This AND gateway then branches to two paths. 1) Back to Rule Event 2) Next Script task (there are more script tasks next to it. there is final End Event)

Where am i doing wrong?
  • I did same steps but still it says - Two or more nodes are in a loop and will not be started.

In my process model,
    There is no start node, only Rule Event is added. It is linked to AND gateway. This AND gateway then branches to two paths. 1) Back to Rule Event 2) Next Script task (there are more script tasks next to it. there is final End Event)

Where am i doing wrong?
Children
No Data