I have intermediate rule event path in my process that needs to be remained acti

I have intermediate rule event path in my process that needs to be remained activated until the process reaches terminate end node, however the rule path gets executed only once .
I would like to know what the best approach to keep the rule active for the duration of my process....

OriginalPostID-81916

OriginalPostID-81916

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can branch the flow after the rule event is executed by using the AND gateway. The first branch will loop back to the rule event, while the other branch follows the original path that you set before on the process model. Just make sure that you have a terminate event set instead of a normal end event to ensure that the instance is completed.
  • You can branch the flow after the rule event is executed by using the AND gateway. The first branch will loop back to the rule event, while the other branch follows the original path that you set before on the process model. Just make sure that you have a terminate event set instead of a normal end event to ensure that the instance is completed.
Children
No Data