I have intermediate rule event path in my process that needs to be remained acti

I have intermediate rule event path in my process that needs to be remained activated until the process reaches terminate end node, however the rule path gets executed only once .
I would like to know what the best approach to keep the rule active for the duration of my process....

OriginalPostID-81916

OriginalPostID-81916

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What I can suggest is to create a second rule event that has a simple condition like pv!repeat=true(). The second rule then is linked to an AND gateway that branches to two paths. (1) loop back to that second rule. (2) link to the next node after the first rule.

Set pv!repeat default as false initially and set it to true when you think it's ready to repeat the flow after the first rule event. Both rule events can start at the same time but only the first rule event trigger the flow which after that is no longer active and any repeated flows controlled now by the second rule event.

Hope this helps.
  • What I can suggest is to create a second rule event that has a simple condition like pv!repeat=true(). The second rule then is linked to an AND gateway that branches to two paths. (1) loop back to that second rule. (2) link to the next node after the first rule.

Set pv!repeat default as false initially and set it to true when you think it's ready to repeat the flow after the first rule event. Both rule events can start at the same time but only the first rule event trigger the flow which after that is no longer active and any repeated flows controlled now by the second rule event.

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data