I think a topic choice of notification should be added. For notification of a

I think a topic choice of notification should be added. For notification of a new task, we have requested in the past that the email generated for a New Task be more flexible. We would like this new task to have more information to it. The message is sparce and does not allow much communication other than it is a new task and the task name. When you click the task, you then see the information relavent to the task. Can someone tell me if a future verson of Appian will allow for more details to be included in this task? We have other portfolios using Appian now and the header and footer in the email for a New Task is not what they want. They would want it to be different. Based on what we know, we can not change this. It is one defined message for all.
Thank You
Keith...

OriginalPostID-82565

OriginalPostID-82565

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The Appian customers need to join in and let Appian know this has to be a higher priority. Not only will the flexibility allow the New Task message to be more professional looking, it will not frustrate customers who receive it wondering what is the email they received. In addition other send mail nodes could be prevented if this message can be fully defined like a send mail node is. Do not take away from the fact that it is a New Task message, but other data can also be sent in the email.
  • The Appian customers need to join in and let Appian know this has to be a higher priority. Not only will the flexibility allow the New Task message to be more professional looking, it will not frustrate customers who receive it wondering what is the email they received. In addition other send mail nodes could be prevented if this message can be fully defined like a send mail node is. Do not take away from the fact that it is a New Task message, but other data can also be sent in the email.
Children
No Data