a!queryEntity: Invalid Query Parameter

Trying to understand why on the process history for the instance below I see the error on the first screen shot. On the SAIL task on the second screen shot, the task name for the task is coming from an expression rule and that expression rule has a query entity (not best practice, I know)

Has anyone experienced this issue in the past?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eric,

I came across such thing long time back and it usually comes when we use dynamic display name of the task either with some expression rule or the pv whose value is determined through some other source. Task in the task queue is also sowing the same name right? The error which is shown in the above is like you are calling some external source using query parameter which is not present in that particular table or view on the destination.

As Ravi mentioned, If we get to see the code of that particular rule then we may able to corner the issue.
    Thanks
  • Hi Eric,

I came across such thing long time back and it usually comes when we use dynamic display name of the task either with some expression rule or the pv whose value is determined through some other source. Task in the task queue is also sowing the same name right? The error which is shown in the above is like you are calling some external source using query parameter which is not present in that particular table or view on the destination.

As Ravi mentioned, If we get to see the code of that particular rule then we may able to corner the issue.
    Thanks
Children
No Data