[FitNesse] Verify Record does not work

Hi there, 

I am trying to verify a record  using the sentence "| verify record | Customers | is present |" and I am having the following exception:

I am using Chrome browser and I have updated the driver. Also I have tried to run the test using Firefox and IE, having the same exception. The name of the recod has been copied from Appian Records tag and also, I have tried to test it with other records, having the same problem.

Thank you so much!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Daniel,
    Could you please share the screenshot of the Appian app. It would help to understand which method can be used.

To verify record value try using below method.
    | verify field | FIELD_LABEL or [FIELD_INDEX] or FIELD_LABEL[INDEX] | contains | VALUES() |

The above error indicates that FitNesse is not able to find Customer record on the Appian page.

add below method to your setup and give timeout of 40 seconds
    | set timeout seconds to | TIMEOUT_SECONDS |.

Please let me know if it still not working.
  • Hi Daniel,
    Could you please share the screenshot of the Appian app. It would help to understand which method can be used.

To verify record value try using below method.
    | verify field | FIELD_LABEL or [FIELD_INDEX] or FIELD_LABEL[INDEX] | contains | VALUES() |

The above error indicates that FitNesse is not able to find Customer record on the Appian page.

add below method to your setup and give timeout of 40 seconds
    | set timeout seconds to | TIMEOUT_SECONDS |.

Please let me know if it still not working.
Children