Editable Grid

Certified Lead Developer

Is there any way to remove select all checkbox in editable grid?
we have requirement to select 1 item at a time. there is grid validation of selecting 1 item at time.
it shows error but is there any way to not even allowing to check the select all checkbox?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is no provision to opt out Select All checkbox. Either you can have selection or you can disable it completely.
    As I can see you are using validations to ensure single item selection, whereas there is a logic for ensuring that only 1 item is selected at any point of time and this saves repetitive user clicks/actions. You can write that logic in selectionSaveInto.
    Hope I answered the question to your satisfaction, please let me know if otherwise.

• There is no provision to opt out Select All checkbox. Either you can have selection or you can disable it completely.
    As I can see you are using validations to ensure single item selection, whereas there is a logic for ensuring that only 1 item is selected at any point of time and this saves repetitive user clicks/actions. You can write that logic in selectionSaveInto.
    Hope I answered the question to your satisfaction, please let me know if otherwise.

Children
No Data