How to get XSD of a cdt at runtime

Hi,

How to get XSD of a cdt at runtime? Is there any way that we can pass a datatype number or cdt name and it returns a xsd of that cdt.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Rahul,

I have seen this plugin that might help you, my question can be, you need the cdt description/xsd information? Or specifically the XSD?

For the first option take a look at this plugin, it is intended on visualize the cdt’s, and it includes a function cv_getfieldsofcdt, and others, you should take a look.

forum.appian.com/.../summary

In the other side if you need the XSD, well you can export the CDT programmatically, or something to get it, let me know if this is your use case maybe i can help you further.

Jose
  • Hello Rahul,

I have seen this plugin that might help you, my question can be, you need the cdt description/xsd information? Or specifically the XSD?

For the first option take a look at this plugin, it is intended on visualize the cdt’s, and it includes a function cv_getfieldsofcdt, and others, you should take a look.

forum.appian.com/.../summary

In the other side if you need the XSD, well you can export the CDT programmatically, or something to get it, let me know if this is your use case maybe i can help you further.

Jose
Children