localhost:8080/.../updateEmployee 

This is a post request.

I passed body as :

{
"id" : "1",
"lastName" : "abc",
"firstName" : "D"
}

It should hit the database and save the details, instead it is throwing an error saying

HttpResponse statusLine: "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" statusCode: 500 headers: Dictionary Server: "Apache-Coyote/1.1" Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only: "object-src 'none'; report-uri /suite/rest/a/csp/latest/report;" Content-Security-Policy: "report-uri /suite/rest/a/csp/latest/report;" Requested-While-Authenticated: "false" X-Frame-Options: "SAMEORIGIN" Content-Type: "text/plain;charset=ISO-8859-1" Content-Length: "27" Date: "Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:10:51 GMT" Connection: "close" contentType: "text/plain;charset=ISO-8859-1" body: "500 - Internal Server Error"

Value: Error

IntegrationError title: "The external system encountered an error" message: "Failed to connect to localhost:8080/.../updateEmployee" detail: "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error"

Value: Connected System

null (Connected System)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • chandanapriyab (chandanapriyab0001) :AFAIK It seems there is no data [Body] issue .

There is only Two ways to return 500 Server issue.

1. There was an error evaluating the Web API's expression.
    2. The result of the expression evaluation was not an HTTP Response object .

I think You are not returning the HTTP Object[HTTPResponse].

If you are returning HTTP response object Please Just check one thing.

Are we able to run from expression rule level without any issues?

• chandanapriyab (chandanapriyab0001) :AFAIK It seems there is no data [Body] issue .

There is only Two ways to return 500 Server issue.

1. There was an error evaluating the Web API's expression.
    2. The result of the expression evaluation was not an HTTP Response object .

I think You are not returning the HTTP Object[HTTPResponse].

If you are returning HTTP response object Please Just check one thing.

Are we able to run from expression rule level without any issues?

Children
No Data