Error Evaluating UI Expression - Expression evaluation error at function fn!content_appian_internal [line 12]: Invalid Content ID

Hi,

Scenario:

I am trying to create an interface which accepts an uploaded excel file. When the user hits 'Submit' on the interface it starts a process model that passes the excel file into an excel parsing smart service and returns that data in the form of a list/dictionary of a CDT model.

Before I get to any of this, though, I seem to be getting the following error when I try to debug/run my process model:

Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error in rule 'bulkuploadedit' at function a!fileUploadField [line 17]: Error in a!forEach() expression during iteration 1: Expression evaluation error at function fn!content_appian_internal [line 12]: Invalid Content ID

Here is the code for my interface:

a!formLayout(
  label: "Bulk Edit Invoice Numbers of Events",
  contents: {
    a!sectionLayout(
      label: "Upload File",
      contents: {
        a!fileUploadField(
          label: "Please upload your excel spreadsheet here.",
          labelPosition: "ABOVE",
          helptooltip: "Note: only EventId and ClientInvoiceNumber are accepted column headers.",
          target: cons!EXCEL_UPLOAD_FOLDER_POINTER,
          maxSelections: 1,
          value: ri!documentId,
          saveInto: a!save(ri!documentId,save!value),
          validations: {},
          buttonstyle: "PRIMARY"
        )
      }
    )
  },
  buttons: a!buttonLayout(
    primaryButtons: {
      a!buttonWidget(
        label: "Submit",
        saveInto: ri!documentId,
        style: "PRIMARY",
        submit: true
      )
    },
    secondaryButtons: {
      a!buttonWidget(
        label: "Cancel",
        value: true,
        saveInto: ri!cancel,
        style: "NORMAL",
        submit: true,
        validate: false
      )
    }
  )
)

Does anyone know whats going wrong here?

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Anusha,The error stating clearly like the For Each Iteration was not done successfully due to an invalid data. Probably you need to check the Items array that you are passing.
    Will it be possible to share the code of forEach and the Items array?
    Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error in rule 'bulkuploadedit' at function a!fileUploadField [line 17]: Error in a!forEach() expression during iteration 1: Expression evaluation error at function fn!content_appian_internal [line 12]: Invalid Content ID
  • Hi Anusha,The error stating clearly like the For Each Iteration was not done successfully due to an invalid data. Probably you need to check the Items array that you are passing.
    Will it be possible to share the code of forEach and the Items array?
Children