How to get list of online users in an expression rule

Certified Senior Developer

I want to assign task to only users who is currently online. To do so, i need to find list of currently online users. I can see the list in Admin console but i do not see any function or possible way to get the list as output of expression rule. Any suggestions?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Ambrish,

Well you don't have exactly the rule to get what you want but you might have some options available.

1) you can use the readcsvlog or readcsvlogpagingwithheaders functions form the "Log Reader" shared component
    readcsvlogpagingwithheaders(csvPath:"login-audit.csv.2018-06-21",
    startIndex:1,
    batchSize:-1,
    headers :{"timestamp","user","status","ip","type", "agent"}
    ).

forum.appian.com/.../summary

2) bulk the login log to the database and you can query it using the "login information parser"

3) I don't like this too much but you have the function getuserlastlogin from the plugin "User Login Details"

Hope this helps

Jose

• Hello Ambrish,

Well you don't have exactly the rule to get what you want but you might have some options available.

1) you can use the readcsvlog or readcsvlogpagingwithheaders functions form the "Log Reader" shared component
    readcsvlogpagingwithheaders(csvPath:"login-audit.csv.2018-06-21",
    startIndex:1,
    batchSize:-1,
    headers :{"timestamp","user","status","ip","type", "agent"}
    ).

2) bulk the login log to the database and you can query it using the "login information parser"

3) I don't like this too much but you have the function getuserlastlogin from the plugin "User Login Details"

Hope this helps

Jose

Children
No Data